The holidays are here! While I’ve been wondering about the snow, I’m still soakin’ up every nostalgic moment that passes by, camera in hand of course! This photographic series is inspired by my fondest memories surrounding the season. Every year, I find a way to relive the moments that made the holidays so memorable for me. This year, I’ve started capturing these moments to share with you. The season is off to quite a magical start! I hope you enjoy my creativity this winter! I’ve certainly gained some wonderful memories creating each photo series. Season’s greetings to all my subscribers! Thank you for reading and checking out my Winter Wonder aesthetics!
COCO & Christmas
Special thanks to my collaborators!
Aggie’s Bakery & Cake Shop
A special thank you to Aggie’s Bakery in West Allis, WI for providing us with the sweetest environment for part of this photo series. Aggie’s Bakery is a family owned shop that has been serving up baked goods since 1977. They were the bakery both my sister and I chose for our weddings and I highly recommend them for any occasion! Featured in this post is their red velvet and salted caramel cupcakes, frosted Christmas sugar cookie, and delicious lattes! Be sure to stop in the adorable bakery, they are located at 7328 W. Greenfield Ave. West Allis, WI 53214.
Shop the look
Shop the look
Check out more Amazon essentials included in this post!
- Christmas cookie cutters! You can get the squirrel one here.
- A cute Merry Christmas mug to sip coffee or cocoa.
- Cozy holiday socks in all the fun colors!
- A festive holiday cookie plate for all the yummy treats!
- I love the look of a rustic oil lantern.
- Bottlebrush trees are some of my favorite Christmas decor items.
- Cozy blankets like sherpa or cable knit are my favorite for winter!
- Give the gift of amazon prime this Christmas with a 3 or 12-month subscription!